woensdag 1 februari 2017

Orange NSW Sound video from Cilla Kinross

Juvenile visit to box

Published 1 February, 2017 | By Cilla Kinross

Another visit by a juvenile, seen off by Diamond, who appeared quite aggressive. Possibly this was an intruder? I’ll have a look around on the way home and I have my camera today:)

I also had a nice shot of Xavier doing a rather clumsy landing.

Not his best landing!


And of Xavier with a bug in the box that was clearly annoying him!

Xavier and insect





I tried to load this one last week, but the website didn’t want to let me do anything.



There’s going to be an equipment upgrade soon, so there may be a break in transmission, hopefully brief. Will let you know.

Keep cool. Quite horrible here and no let up in sight.

Cheers Cilla

playlist Falcon Peregrines Orange NSW 2017

Geen opmerkingen: